DIRECT SUPPLY LLC D/B/A GLOBAL DIRECT PARTS - TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PURCHASING FROM US.
1. Introduction. DIRECT SUPPLY LLC D/B/A GLOBAL DIRECT PARTS (referred to herein as "Global Direct Parts") has established this web site for access pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You desire to utilize the services of this web site and make purchases through it. You agree to be bound to these terms and conditions. You agree that your use of this website or any purchases you make through it are subject to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions constitute a binding agreement between you and Global Direct Parts.
2. Violation of Terms. In the event that you violate the terms and conditions of this agreement, Global Direct Parts may terminate the services being provided to you immediately and you shall not be entitled to a retain your business membership or to make future purchases from us.
3. You must be 18 years or older to enter into this transaction with Global Direct Parts. Anyone under the age of 18 is prohibited by Global Direct Parts from transacting business with Global Direct Parts. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree, represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. In the event you are under 18 years of age, please discontinue this session immediately and do not attempt to register with this web site.
4. Customer Levels. To better serve our customers, we offer Personal Accounts to the general public, hobbyists or end users repairing their personal devices. As a wholesale distributor, we also offer Business Customer Levels to cell phone repair shops, wireless retail stores, refurbishers, insurance companies, businesses and other wholesale purchasers. We reserve the right to deny or cancel any account or membership to any party at any time. Inactive Business Memberships (i.e. without a paid order for 120 days), or Members who violate these Terms and Conditions, are subject to demotion to a Personal Account, or termination of any account or membership at the discretion of Global Direct Parts. The following benefits are granted to Business Verified Members:
- Platinum Level ($10,000 or more Spent/12 Month Period) 18% discount & 180 Day Warranty
- Gold Level ($2,500 to $9,999.99 Spent/12 Month Period) 15% discount & 120 Day Warranty
- Silver Level ($501 to $2,499.99 Spent/12 Month Period) 12% discount & 90 Day Warranty
- Bronze Level ($259.01 to $500.99 Spent/12 Month Period) 10% discount & 60 Day Warranty
Membership Discounts apply to 99% of the products in our catalog and are based on the total amount spent during a rolling 12 month consecutive period, (evaluated at the end of each month). Every shipped order counts!
Member levels are based on the total amount spent during a rolling 12 month period, (evaluated at the end of each month). Every shipped order counts! For example, If you spent $1,900 over a 4 month period and you spend another $600.00 before the end of the current month, your membership is automatically elevated to the Gold Level, offering a greater discount off each part. It does not matter how much you spend per individual order.
You will auto-upgrade at the end of the month (in which you place your order) to a higher customer level Account (Business Account) after spending $259.01 or more with us. If you would like to verify your account sooner, please call, email or chat us anytime during business hours. We do require you to register with our site first so that we can look you up, and if qualified, upgrade you on the spot. If you do not have the time to contact us or it is after business hours, please feel free to apply here: Apply For Membership Now
*For Educators, we also offer Business Accounts for Education. We do accept Purchase Orders from Educators. For complete details, see the "Education" Category (across the upper section of the page header). Please note that in reference to the discounts above, Educators paying via Purchase Orders are capped at the Bronze Level since we must finance many schools and want to be able to do so for any educator that requires the ability to order in advance, but pay at a later date (Purchase Ordering).
5. SHIPPING. There are many variables that may affect shipping time. We do not guarantee a specific shipper or shipping times. Any statements in this Agreement or elsewhere on this website regarding shipping are estimates only of shipping times. In the event you do not receive your order within the estimated shipping timeframe, you may request a store credit as to the items not received WHICH YOU AGREE IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY IN THE EVENT YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR ORDER. To view stock status and backorder lead times, please take a look at the left side menu on each product page. Here you'll see the phrase "Status: In Stock" or "Status: Backorderable". In Stock items ship the same day they're ordered (if ordered by 4:30CST). Backorderable items have longer lead times. To see lead times please view the last line of text on the left side of the page with the phrase "If Backordered, Lead Time: X - XX Business Days". The Blue ADD TO CART Button on each product page will also detail product stock status as you add items to your cart. You can mix and match in-stock and backorderable items into one order and we'll simply send a second shipment.
6. Changing or Canceling Orders: All paid orders including any 'Status: In Stock' items cannot be edited, changed or canceled for any reason! Once your order is paid it is in process for shipment and cannot be altered. See paragraph 20 for rules on changes to orders containing only backordered Items (i.e. standard shipping orders).
7. Standard Shipping: Orders with Flat Rate Standard Shipping Methods selected are shipped via USPS or FedEx. (See methods at checkout: "3 to 4 Business Day Flat Rate Standard.....). Please note that shipping method transit timeframes are different than "Lead Times listed on each product page for backorderable items. Any and all shipping timeframes quoted are calculated in business days only. (Business days are Monday through Friday and do not include holidays). Payment for standard shipping paid after 4:30 p.m. CST will be considered paid the next day.
8. Shipping: Orders containing "In Stock" Items and "Backorderable" Items will ship in multiple shipments should the applicable ship method be selected at checkout. (See ship methods at checkout: "3 to 4 Business Day Flat Rate Standard - Ship Sameday and backorders in separate packages...". Given the shippable weight of some orders and to keep the menu of shipping method options to our customers minimal and not overwhelming, orders containing "In Stock" Items and "Backorderable" items will also display FedEx Ground and FedEx Express Shipping Options. In these instances, we will typically ship "In Stock" Items out right away, though we may hold onto them until more of the order is fulfilled, especially if the majority of the items on the order are "Backorderable" Items. In the instance where FedEx Express Shipping Options are selected for orders containing both "In Stock" Items and "Backorderable" Items, we will ship the "In Stock" Items out right away using the Shipping Method Selected, but "Backorderable" Items will be shipped FedEx Ground or USPS First Class Mail.
*Free Shipping Methods: We offer 3 to 5 Day Free shipping on orders totaling $99.00 with a total shipping weight below 2.5 Pounds. (See ship method at checkout: "Free 3 to 5 Day (Held if Waiting On Backorders)-(Most Chromebook Parts Not Eligible)". If an order consists of "In Stock" Items and "Backorderable" Items, orders with the free shipping option selected will be held until the order can be shipped complete. In essence, many Chromebooks Parts, especially heavier parts like Housing components, chargers, Displays and Batteries, when ordered in modest volume, will not qualify for free shipping.
9. Canada Ship Options: FedEx International Economy or USPS Priority or First Class Mail International is available. All orders paid after 4:30PM CDT (Monday-Friday) will be considered paid on the next business day and the delivery time frame will commence from that corresponding date paid. Holidays may delay shipping times.
10. Global Direct Parts reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue any service or any part of a service at anytime, either temporarily or permanently, with or without giving prior notice to our customers.
11. Shipment of Batteries: The above shipping time frames and items with longer handling time frames, or in other words, "Ships: Within 6 to 12 Days" or other Blue or Orange Highlighted Items do not always apply to batteries. We will make every effort to ship batteries in the same time frame as the other parts are presented on our site. Many major shipping carriers do not allow the shipment of batteries. This can delay the shipment, sometimes resulting in a longer shipping window than detailed in the standard shipping section. If you have additional items on your order those will arrive first and batteries may follow in a second shipment or be included in the initial shipment, although an exact time frame is not guaranteed.
12. International Shipping. All orders (with the exception of the items stated previously), are shipped via the shipping method you select at checkout, but destinations outside the continental US may require additional time for delivery. Typical time frames can average from 3 to 5 Days to up to 21 business days, or more. Typically we see International Shipments get delivered on the shorter side of this time estimation. Expedited shipping options may or may not be available for destinations outside the continental U.S., except for Canada.
13. Fulfillment of Backordered Items. For various reasons, there are times we must procure additional stock to fulfill your order. This results in these particular items being placed in a backorder status. These items will stay in backorder status indefinitely while we will make every effort to supply them. If the parts are no longer needed and you choose to no longer wait for the items, a store credit will be issued upon request, but only after we have made every attempt to confirm fulfillment on the backordered parts for a period of 48 Hours after we send notice of a backordered item. Once this time has passed, a customer may request a store credit. Store credits will be processed within 5-7 business days of receipt of an email or phone request. Again, store credits are not available immediately after the backorder notice is sent.
14. WARRANTY: Per our Company Policies, all parts are sold under warranty, unless otherwise noted in the product page description. We guarantee that all warranted products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 30 to 180 Days, depending on your customer level at time of purchase (see Paragraph #4), from the date of delivery of your order. We will replace any parts or products that are defective during this period. This warranty period is absolute and is not extended for the replacement parts or products (again, unless your Customer Level affords otherwise, see paragraph #4 for full details!). If we do not have replacement parts or products then we will issue a store credit. THE REMEDIES FOR WARRANTY DEFECTS SET FORTH IN THIS PARAGRAPH ARE YOUR SOLE REMEDIES FOR DEFECTS.
15. Conditions of Warranty. You must comply with the following conditions to be entitled to the warranty in the preceding paragraph:
- A. Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Level Customers' hold onto your packing slip as this is all you need to execute a warranty and send the defective claimed part back to us (just answer a few questions on your packing slip and follow the brief instructions for shipping the parts back to us. If you are not a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum Level Customer or are an International Customer or have misplaced your packing slip, you must fill out and submit a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) (Click here to view the RMA request form) within your warranty window (see paragraph #4 for warranty time frames):
- B. This Warranty only applies to purchases made after the time this warranty was posted.
- C. Return of original part or product prior to replacement is mandatory and is at the customer's expense.
- D. Claimed items must not show signs of damage, use, modification, or installation after delivery or subsequent return upon warranty claim.
- E. Parts shipped or sold to a third party (i.e. any other party/business than the site membership account holder) &/or installed by a third party other than the account holder will not be warranted. Reselling of parts to third parties also renders them unwarrantable under these terms and conditions.
16. Inspection of Warranty Claimed Items. Global Direct Parts will conduct verification testing on all warranty claims before shipping replacement parts. If upon inspection and testing it is determined that the returned parts were not defective, incorrectly claimed, or damaged after delivery to the buyer's delivery address, the parts will be returned to the customer with a notice that their Return Materials Authorization has been denied.
17. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS. OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSED ABOVE, GLOBAL DIRECT PARTS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE BY GLOBAL DIRECT PARTS OR AS TO ANY OF THE INFORMATION BEING POSTED OR TRANSMITTED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. YOU HEREBY AGREE AND ACKNOWLDGE THAT ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE WAIVED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTY TO PERFORM IN A GOOD AND WORKMANLIKE MANNER, WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, AND WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
18. No Returns or Exchanges. Other than as specifically set forth in these Terms and Conditions, there are no returns, exchanges or refunds. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions PRIOR to ordering as we are firm on this policy.
19. Order Changes and Cancellations If you need to modify a standard shipping order, including adding items, we will make every effort to do so, though we cannot make any guarantees. Please contact us as soon as possible via telephone, chat or email (sales@GlobalDirectParts.com). All paid orders that have not already shipped are closed for changes, including cancellations, at 4:30PM CDT. After this time we have begun processing your order and it cannot be modified or canceled for any reason.
20. Order Changes and Cancellations- Please see Paragraph #19.
21. Automatic Cancellation of Unpaid Orders. All working quotes or unpaid orders including "In Stock" items will automatically be canceled by our system at 6 pm CDT. All unpaid orders with no "In Stock" items will be canceled within 5 business days.
22. Installation Instructions/Diagnosis Request. You agree that we have not in any way diagnosed your item or device, advised you how to perform the repair, or advised you as to which parts you will need to repair it. Only a cellular/electronic repair technician can do this. Due to the nature of electronic devices there can be hidden damage that cannot be seen without fully testing the device and we recommend you seek the expertise of an qualified electronic repair shop or technician.
23. Instructional Videos. We do offer basic instructional information on our website, including take apart videos. This is for informational purposes only and we do not represent, guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information. You are solely responsible for making any diagnosis or repairs of your devices, equipment or other items. If you are not an experienced technician you should seek the advice and assistance of an experienced technician. You agree that you are in no way relying upon any instructional information or advice from us to diagnose or repair your equipment, devices or other items. Furthermore, if any part(s) or product(s) you purchase from our site are damaged in the repair attempt, or are determined to have been ordered in error, are not returnable and the warranty does not apply.
24. Payments. We accept most major credit cards, PayPal and bank wire transfers. We currently do not offer payment terms. All orders must be paid-in-full prior to shipment of your order. If Paypal eCheck is selected as payment, your order will begin processing once the eCheck has cleared. If the eCheck clears on a business day prior to 5 pm CDT (4:30 PM CDT for orders containing "In Stock" parts) the order will begin processing the same day and the selected shipping window will begin from that date. If the eCheck clears after 5 pm CDT or on a weekend/holiday the order will begin processing the next business day and the selected shipping window will begin from that date. We do accept "Check By Mail" Payments for Pre-Authorized Customers Only. Contact us for more details.
25. Right of Cancellation of Payment. Due to the high prevalence of credit card internet fraud we reserve the right to refund a credit card transaction and request payment via another accepted method.
26. PayPal Shipping Rules. All orders paid via PayPal must be shipped, per PayPal's rules, to the shipping address provided to us by PayPal. Please make sure the address selected when checking out on PayPal's site matches the shipping address you requested we ship your order to as inputted on your order. In the case of a discrepancy between these shipping addresses, we reserve the right to ship to the address PayPal instructs us to ship to without notification to the customer.
27. Bank Wire Fees. All orders paid by bank wire transfer must include an additional $22 USD to cover incoming wire transaction fees. If the full order amount, plus the $22 fee, plus any wire fees charged by the member's bank (i.e. the sending bank), or any intermediary financial institutions that handle the wire, are deducted or not received (resulting in a balance due) it will delay the processing of your order until the balance is paid in full.
28. Not Authorized Dealer. Global Direct Parts is not an authorized dealer for or sponsored or endorsed by any manufacturer of any items listed on our site.
29. Notice. Notices required or provided under this Agreement may be given by Global Direct Parts to you electronically through the email address submitted by you with your registration. If you wish to be notified at a different email address, you should give notice of any change to Global Direct Parts immediately. Any notice to Global Direct Parts can be given to Global Direct Parts through email at sales@globalDirectparts.com.
30. Information Posted to this Web Site. You agree to not post information that is illegal, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, pornographic, indecent, harmful, abusive, discriminatory or objectionable. Any violation of this rule is grounds for immediate termination from any further use of this web site and Global Direct Parts has the right at its sole discretion to remove any information from this site that it deems in violation of this rule. LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU ALLEGE AND ARE ABLE TO PROVE A CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST GLOBAL DIRECT PARTS ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION, OR DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES, THEN YOUR SOLE REMEDY SHALL BE A REFUND OF ANY MONEY PAID TO GLOBAL DIRECT PARTS. IF YOU HAVE PAID NO MONEY TO GLOBAL DIRECT PARTS THEN YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ANY RECOVERY. YOU AGREE THAT GLOBAL DIRECT PARTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR THE LOSS OF PROFIT, REVENUE, OR DATA ARISING OUT OF THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT.
31. INDEMNITY & HOLD HARMLESS PROVISIONS. YOU FURTHER AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS GLOBAL DIRECT PARTS, ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM AND AGAINST CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEYS FEES, IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, TO THE EXTENT SUCH CLAIM, DAMAGE, LOSS OR EXPENSE IS ATTRIBUTBABLE TO BODILY INJURY, SICKNESS, DISEASE, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE SUSTAINED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS GLOBAL DIRECT PARTS, ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND REPRESENTATIVES FOR THE NEGLIGENCE AND ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS COMMITTED BY GLOBAL DIRECT PARTS, AND/OR ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES. THIS INDEMNITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS THAT COULD BE ASSERTED FOR NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF WARRANTY, MISREPESENTATION, FRAUD, BODILY INJURIES, ACTUAL DAMAGES, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
32. No Assignment by You. You agree that this Agreement shall not be assigned or transferred by you and that any attempt on your part to assign or transfer this Agreement or any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement shall be null and void. You further agree that Global Direct Parts may assign payments due under this Agreement.
33. PLACE OF PERFORMANCE AND GOVERNING LAW. THIS AGREEMENT IS BEING ENTERED INTO IN SAN ANTONIO, BEXAR COUNTY, TEXAS. ALL OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES CREATED IN THIS AGREEMENT ARE PERFORMABLE IN SAN ANTONIO, BEXAR COUNTY, TEXAS. THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE CONSTRUED UNDER AND BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS. THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF ANY LEGAL PROCEEDINGS ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE THE COURTS OF TEXAS.
34. BINDING ARBITRATION. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract or the breach of it shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment of the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. A party must bring a claim in the party's individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. The arbitration hearing must be held in San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
35. Injunctive Relief. Nothwithstanding the foregoing, in the event you or Global Direct Parts seek to enforce any rights by way of injunctive relief, the enforcing party may file suit in any court of competent jurisdiction within the State of Texas for that type of relief only which would include a request for a temporary restraining order, temporary injunction or permanent injunction. Any other claims for relief are subject to binding arbitration.
36. Attorney Fees. If any legal action is brought to enforce the terms of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney's fees in addition to any other relief to which that party may be entitled. This provision shall be construed as applicable to the entire Agreement.
37. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Global Direct Parts and supersedes any previous written and oral agreements and communications relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
38. Nonwaiver of Rights. You and Global Direct Parts agree that no failure or delay to exercise any right, power, or privilege on the part of either party shall operate as a waiver of any right, power, or privilege under this Agreement. It is also agreed that no single or partial exercise of any right under this Agreement shall preclude further exercise of the right.
39. Severability. If any court determines that any provision in this Agreement is invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force and effect.
40. Disclaimer. Direct Supply LLC (DBA Global Direct Parts) and the products or services sold by us are not affiliated in any way with Samsung, Apple, HTC, Blackberry, LG, Motorola, ZTE, Huawei, Nokia, Google, Microsoft, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, MetroPCS, Cricket or any entity associated with the aforementioned companies or any other company not stated within this paragraph. Nor are any of the products we sell warrantied, authorized or guaranteed by the aforementioned companies or any other company not stated within this paragraph. No representations of any kind are made, expressed or implied, concerning the availability, completeness, accuracy, reliability, or suitability with regards to our website content, product listings, products, services, graphics, pictures or any other information contained within our website for any purpose. Any reliance placed on such information is strictly at your own risk.